Monday, September 20, 2010

♥ 17/9 BEAUTY 10 EXPO [ENJOY MYSELF]

YTP BEAUTY NAIL the ppl type wrong edi changed to YTD BEAUTY NAIL
haha~~~
last friday went to beauty 10 expo myself coz nobody time table can match with me so finally i decided go myself.. around 3.30pm drove my car to klcc.. is the 1st time coz i'm not the driver everytime went there.. haha.. after reached there register quickly at hall 4.. suddenly a security ask me to hall 1 and he say "if u dont wan to wait for a long time,u go to hall 1", then i go to hall 1.. really just have few visitor waiting there only.. thx the security^^ i walking inside the beauty fair lonely,but i feeling i'm so enjoyed at there.. where i wanna to stoped i just stoped, what i wanna to buy i just think about few minutes then i decided myself.. haha.. walked until 7pm.. there was the closing time.. i just came out to klcc shop for half an hour and buy 2 pieces of ROTI BOY to me and Mr.Right then i gonna to back my sweet home^^ i so enjoyed my alone day on that day but Mr.Right so worried about it.. Mr.Right! i told you and promised you edi i will becareful mah.. so dont worried it.. hehe..
that day i just buy 3 things but i edi use RM440.. OMG~~~ but i think that 3 things also worth it and i like it^^ hehe...
after reached my sweet home for a moment Mr.Right came to find me and i accompanied Mr.Right to having dinner at outside v bro & his gf and at last my cousin jing came to join us too..

that's my friday^^

No comments:

Post a Comment